THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. GO TO THE NEW ONE: Guy Tavor

Sunday, August 28, 2005

boared mouse-potato posting some pictures

As bill pointed out, I became a "mouse potato" - sitting at the hotel all day, TV on (just for the audio), typing away on my laptop. At the beginning, I tried fighting it - but now I am all sucummed to the all mighty mouse!
here are some photos I have recently uploaded to flickr.

The following were taken in New-york exactly 2 years ago, when I was writing black-boxing stock market day-trading models, back in Wall Street:

New york 2003sep29_0507


New York 2003sep29_0497


and finally, Lilach and myself in a party, at wonderful wonderful Tel-Aviv. The city no other city is like, well, except,..emmm.. Manhattan. This was taken by atraf.co.il, a Tel-Aviv nightlife magazine.


lilach and guy at a wild night out



tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home