THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. GO TO THE NEW ONE: Guy Tavor

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Journal: My Music station

Next time you feel like listening to some good electronics big beat with touches of 90` check out my radio station. It’s a cool listening experience while you work with your computer, you geek.

Other than that, you can start your own radio station using Yahoo! LaunchCast. You rate a number of albums / genres / artists. The radio plays, and you rate the music you hear. (I use yahoo messenger to listen to my station). As you rate the music the radio station brings more relevant songs for you to hear. I have already rated about 640 songs, albums and artists. Here is my station’s home-page.
Enjoy.

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shahar said...

I actually bought an account with Yahoo's launch cast :)

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home