THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. GO TO THE NEW ONE: Guy Tavor

Monday, September 12, 2005

BUY SFCC Feel the water


SFCC (homepage) has broken its cup-with-handle base that formed end of February.
A clinical research / drug company.

Fundumental:
A reasonable  growth stock, operating in a medium sector (3% over the index in past month). – 77% 3 years sales rate, 3 years EPS as 42%. Solid. No PR / news.

Techincal
Its breakout point was 42.24 which broke on Sep/9 (Friday) with a big volume – as needed. I am buying a “feel the water” lot – to start seeing if it behaves as expected.
If it does, I’ll increase my hold at around +5%, if it does not, I’ll cover my losses at -7%.

Gut feeling:  none. Wait and see what happens. The market is hot – there were no distribution days for over a week now, why not go into a new position?

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home