THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. GO TO THE NEW ONE: Guy Tavor

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Frankfurt airport



well, well well,
the flight from hell.

Departed San Francisco on Friday 2pm yesterday - a long time ago. Flew to Chicago with Universal Airlines. I have two words for you: "don't fly with them". After a considerable delay, got to Chiacgo, fly to Frankfurt with Lufthansa. I've got two words for you "why can't Universal be like Lufthansa?".
Anyway, got to Frankfurt at around 13:30, My flight to Tel-Aviv only leaving at 22:35. I was tired, and did not feel good. The flight somehow messed with my ear-based balance system - which had some bugs lately.
I just needed to put my head somewhere - and sleep.
The only hotel accessible was the in-airport Sheraton - which was over priced, and kicked me out of the room at 19:30, or they double my charge.
I've got two words for them "I wish for the Sheraton CEO to need desperate sleep and only have Sheraton to help him out".
Here I am in the airport, talking to Lilach on Skype.
Just wanted to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home